Our Road Load Data (RLD) Acquisition and Evaluation Tool enables you to generate a lifetime damage representative CAE duty cycle, test bench test cycle and vehicle test program.
The RLD service includes the following steps:
- RLD Planning (target setting, measurement location & content planning, definition of required measurement signals, driver characteristic planning)
- RLD Preparation (vehicle preparation, sensor installation / CAN decipher, vehicle approval, logistics)
- RLD Conduction (RLD measurements on real road, on test track and in special environment or locations)
- RLD Evaluation (duty cycle, test bench test cycle, vehicle test program and test specification development)
- The RLD Evaluation requires a deep understanding of the typical usage profiles and different tests the powertrain, transmission, system or component will “see” during lifetime.