GETEC provides a variety of engineering services in the field of vehicle engineering. GETEC is committed to helping customers support benchmarking, duty cycle input, calibration, vehicle drivetrain integration and feature problem solving in the product development process.
- Our benchmarking services focus on the following two segments:
Hardware benchmarking, GETEC is capable of analyzing the powertrain structure and its layout in the vehicle, component dimensions and materials, as well as their functionalities within shortest time;
- Driving evaluation, it is necessary that GETEC professionals drive the vehicle in all possible conditions. The measurement data is used and evaluated to generate for example shift maps or different accelerator paddle maps.
Road Load Data(RLD)
- Our Road Load Data (RLD) Acquisition and Evaluation Tool enables you to generate a lifetime damage representative CAE duty cycle, test bench test cycle and vehicle test program. The RLD service includes the following steps:
- RLD Planning (target setting, measurement location & content planning, definition of required measurement signals, driver characteristic planning)
- RLD Preparation (vehicle preparation, sensor installation / CAN decipher, vehicle approval, logistics)
- RLD Conduction (RLD measurements on real road, on test track and in special environment or locations)
- RLD Evaluation (duty cycle, test bench test cycle, vehicle test program and test specification development)
GETEC has many years of experience in NVH optimization and problem solving of different drivetrain systems, providing comprehensive solutions to the problems of traditional drivetrain and new energy drivetrain NVH.
Our application engineers have accumulated a wealth of experience in vehicle CAN analysis and testing. GETEC uses standardized and specific tools to quickly obtain complete vehicle information and use it for summary and analysis for customer feedback.
Combined with our extensive calibration experience, GETEC can provide the following calibration services.
- Shift quality and strategy benchmarks
- Calibration development and assessment
- Shift strategy calibration
- Shift quality calibration
- Interface check
- Single shift quality deep drivability analysis